So, have you checked out our newly released Coat of Arms Creator? Visit our Download page and grab it now. Then you should read our little instruction article sitting atop of Features area. After all that, do you think you have an great looking design?
Well... prove it!
Make a screenshot of your design and link it here (using "Advanced HTML Format" and choosing "Image" from it's menu) and post your own back story!
If you can't or don't want to host your screenshot anywhere, we also accept entries through
- the community discord server, as long as your entries are posted on the #coa-contest channel (direct link to the channel). You can simply paste your coat of arms screenshots right from your clipboard and add your backstory next to it.
- Twitter or Facebook. Just please don't forget to link or mention your entry on our channel, or under our contest post so we don't miss it! :)
- If we get enough entries we want to award prizes in three categories: Best COA Design (judged by Sándor), "most creative use of heraldic meanings" back story (judged by Mat) and best writing of the back story (judged by Mark). If we get too few entries, we will pick a single winner (a consensus winner chosen by Sándor, Mat and Mark).
- Prizes! Since we like to give you options, let's say you're playing for A) your COA - meaning you can keep it even if we eventually lock down some of its elements for achievements or purchase; OR B) a Steam game license of a cult Indie title (we have several to choose from). Only one prize per player (even if you submitted more than one entry). Your choice!
- The contest will run until the end of July. Plenty of time to develop and create your unique coat of arms!
- Players may enter the contest with up to three (3) different designs and back stories. Entries must entered via a link and post here, through our Twitter or Facebook sites, or through our community Discord server. Designs entered without back stories are allowed.